Vacature Business Process Documentation and Training Specialist in geleen
bij Lonza Netherlands B.V.
Is responsible for multidisciplinary process improvements of which activities are conducted in SAP. Defining and documenting new processes in Standard Operating Procedures / Process Flows etc, improving existing processes and writing and revising related Process documents. Acts as a primary point of contact and advisor with regards to the creation and changes of process documents related to activities to be conducted in SAP. Is responsible for supporting the management in managing and reporting training records and assists during training preparation/coordination.
- • Write and revise operational documents, including but not limited to Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and Learning Qualification Modules.
- • Suggests or lead implementation of process improvements on Lonza Global level in close consultation with the ensuring process owner
- • Collaborate with all other disciplines like:, MSAT, Manufacturing, QC and QA staff to develop and improve SAP adoption related processes
- • Write and revise Supply Chain documents, including but not limited to Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and Learning Qualification Modules.
- • Conduct training on new and revised SOPs, WI
- Supports in defining and coordinates implementation of LQMs
- • Provide assistance and advice to internal customers on the use of Operational SAP Processes
- • Assists in the preparation of training material and coordination of trainings. • Generate, track and report on training and qualification progress
- • Perform other duties as assigned.
A very challenging position with a dynamic company. it is a full time position with a competitive salary. Travelling is part of the job
Profiel en vaardigheden
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Supply Chain or Information Technology
- Very good knowledge of the English language
- Six Sigma Green Belt Experience in Project Management
- Challenges the status quo and looks for opportunities to make improvements in his/her area of the business and beyond
- • Embraces new initiatives and drives successful implementation in his/her area
- • Uses knowledge of his/her own business area and related areas to identify and develop operational/financial improvements
- • Provides feedback to his/her managers on the content of the strategy and its implementation
- • Works in partnership as an active member of his/her team and cross- functional working groups
- • Proactively seeks to understand internal/external customer and market needs
- • Develops insights that can be used to enhance customer satisfaction or other metrics
- • Helps peers (and team) overcome performance obstacles and challenges
- • Secures buy-in from key stakeholders • Ensures delivery excellence for own goals
- • Ensures clear and direct 2-way communication within his/her team and other organisations