Vacature Customer Service Employee German in eindhoven
voor één van onze relaties
Eindhoven | Fulltime | Day shift
We are looking for a Customer Service employee for a large international company in Eindhoven. This company is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of sports equipment. It is a full-time (32h - 40h) and challenging job with various tasks and responsibilities but above all a lot of customer contact.
As a Customer Service employee you are responsible for a large international customer (B2B), your focus is on the German market. You act as a contact person for and to support the field service in various German-speaking countries. It is therefore very important that you have a fluent command of both the English and German language in speaking and writing, Spanish is an advantage. Your activities will consist of processing orders, answering questions, handling complaints, taking comments, and administration accounts payable. You actively contribute to various telesales programs and support the B2C department.
- Fulltime position;
- Salary between €2166,00 and € 2513,00 (bruto) each month;
- A varied position in a dynamic organization;
- Good working conditions;
- Working in an international team.
Profiel en vaardigheden
- You have MBO 4 work and thinking level
- Good command of both the English and German language in speaking and writing, Spanish is an advantage;
- You are familiar with MS Office, including great command of Excel and ERP, preferably SAP;
- You have a driverslicense and your own car;
- You are social and solution-oriented.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Then apply directly or contact us. We are happy to discuss the possibilities within this organization!