Vacature Customer Service Logistic in heijen
Dagdienst, Vroege dienst, Late dienst, 2-ploegen - voor één van onze relaties
Do you think it is important that customers are satisfied with their orders and would you like to work for an international company with a direct contract? Then read on quickly!
Our client in Heijen is a logistics service provider and provides customized distribution to well-known brands such as Sony Playstation, Microsoft or Rituals. Besides classic logistics services such as warehousing, picking or transport management, this company also develops and manages complex e-commerce and IT platforms. This international organization is growing rapidly and is therefore looking for a service delivery officer who wants to grow with the company.
As a service delivery officer, you will ensure the overall satisfaction of customers by making sure that their orders are handled properly. Order management is an important part of your duties, as are coordinating tasks. You will ensure that all incoming goods are properly matched with outgoing orders. You also check on the shop floor whether the agreements made with the customer are followed up properly, so that the customer is satisfied.
As a service delivery officer, your duties include:
- Interacting with internal departments
- Making the logistics planning
- Maintaining contact with customers
- Directly on contract with the company
- Salary between € 2,200 - € 2,800 gross per month
- Contribution free pension
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- ANW insurance & WIA gap insurance are paid in full by the company
Profiel en vaardigheden
- You have a completed MBO 4 or HBO education
- You are customer oriented
- You have a good command of the English language, Dutch is an advantage
- Working remote is not an option