Vacature Expert Agent Query Investgation in maastricht
Dagdienst - bij DHL Services BV (FSS)
As a Customer Support Agent Benelux & Switzerland, you are the main point of contact for DHL’s customers.
You will be working from our office in Maastricht, The Netherlands. You build and maintain strong relations with our B2B customers to secure an outstanding service and provide good quality details leading to high customer satisfaction. For customer issues that impact the ‘order to cash’ process, you are the case report. Your aim is to solve the issue online or report it adequately into the system to ensure correct follow up by the second line team. The questions are always related to (e-) billing issues in which additional information is needed to clear uncertainties and/or adjust faults. You handle, investigate and resolve customer enquiries in an accurate, professional and timely manner within the scope of an inbound call center environment. Delivering quality within limited time is what drives you. Customer satisfaction is your main goal!
• A job in dayshifts from Monday to Friday (no night and weekend shifts)
• Access to comprehensive learning programs and internal/international career opportunities
Profiel en vaardigheden
• Multi lingual preferably combinations of Dutch and English are a must.
• French and/or German are a plus
• Customer service experience or similar experience for at least 1 year
• Secondary school (economics, finance and/or business administration)
• Good telephone conversation/handling skills and typing skills
• Good communication skills, great customer orientation and empathy
• Team player and sensitive to cultural specifics