Vacature International Training Expert in maastricht
Dagdienst - bij DHL Finance Services BV (FSS)
Provide functional, systems and developmental training and development to the International community. Where possible deploy training to the International community through a train the trainer approach. Support International training initiatives and cross border training curricula.
- Training Delivery:- Deliver functional, skills and knowledge development programmes and systems training to the Global Finance community -. Conduct and support the Train the trainer process where appropriate.
- Training Delivery: - Deliver soft skills training as part of International or cross border training initiatives.
- Conduct “in the field” coaching sessions where appropriate to support the development of International team members.
- Training needs analysis: Conduct training needs analysis for departments and individual DPWN team members.
- Coordinate learning projects ensuring that the correct methods are used and the project is tracked and planned.
- We are a customer focused company working with a Global customer base;
- Cooperating with our sales forces in countries worldwide;
- Multi-cultural team;
- Mid and long term career opportunities (global scope);
- Fulltime opportunity.
Profiel en vaardigheden
• Able to champion learning and inspire others to develop. (Developing People)
• Excellent presentation and training delivery skills (Communication skills)
• Possess strong communication skills both face to face and in writing.. (Communication skills)
• IT literate with Excellent PC skills especially Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Excellent written and oral English language skills. (Communication skills)
• Excellent planning and organising skills with the ability to work alone.(Planning and Organising, Initiative)
• Strong focus on the customer (Customer Orientation)
• Excellent level of financial awareness Personal drive and enthusiasm, to achieve highest professional standards. (Commitment to Excel).