Vacature Line Maintenance Technician | Automotive in roermond
3-ploegen - bij Faurecia Emissions Control Technologies
For Faurecia Roermond, we are seeking a line Maintenance Technician. Are you that technical talent? Then procees with caution!
What duties and authorities do you have as a Line Maintenance Technician?
- Compliance with all HSE rules and procedures resulting from created and approved systems at Faurecia is a responsibility.
- Carring out maintenance on all common equipment (transportation equipment), tools and buildings within the designated UAP in order to enhance processes.
- The 7 QB and the FES are implemented.
- Work independently while following instructions and standards.
- Making appropriate adjustments to machine and tool settings and providing further instructions.
Several outcome areas are part of your duties. You may read what they imply in full below!
- As instructed by UAP manager and in accordance with planning and priotity.
- The manager of the Plant Technical Department, the Production Supervisor, and/or the Manufacturing Engineer work on process optimization projects to decrease scrap, speed up rebuilds and increase productivity.
- Examine process improvement.
- Based on the problem analysis, choose improvement measures and put them into practice after receiving manager clearance from UAP and/ or Plant Technical Department.
- Offer the Line Maintenance Technician in-house technical support on a general basis.
- Support the implementation of ideas.
- This is a long-term employment with a global automaker located in Roermond.
- The scale G of the CAO Metalektro applies to this location. The pay scale will vary according to expertise and experience.
- Transportation costs from 10 km one way.
- 25 days off every year (based on full-time employment).
- 8,33% for paid time off.
Interested? We forward hearing from you soon!
Profiel en vaardigheden
- The ability to operate production equipment mechanically, hydraulicaly, pneumatically and electronically, including welding robots, conveyor systems, test apparatus, bending cells, dampening lines and eccentric presses.
- Control software, material qualities and welding methods.
- Equipment installation and tinkering.
- Standards for products, workplace health and safety and environmental protection.
- The layout and production specifications.
- As much German and English as is required for the role (technical).
- Operating systems for computers.
- Programs from Faurecia's, FES and 7 QB.
- The department uses production processes.
- Adjusting tools and equipment.
- The assembly of goods.
- Using the appropriate measurement tools.