Vacature Logistic employee 2/3 shifts in roermond
Vroege dienst, Late dienst, Nachtdienst, 3-ploegen, 2-ploegen - bij Faurecia Emissions Control Technologies
Logistics employee | Material Handler| Salary €3142,- a month | 40 hours a week | Faurecia| Roermond | Forklift and reach truck drivers
Do you have a passion for the logistics sector? Do you like to being active at work? Then the position of Material Handler at Faurecia Clean Mobility in Roermond might suit you!
Faurecia Clean Mobility manufactures exhaust systems and catalysts for cars and trucks. Customers include DAF, Scania and Ford. For this company, we are looking for motivated forklift- and/or reachtruck drivers. As Material Handler at Faurecia you work within and/or from the Warehouse. You are responsible for the correct, timely and safe transport and handling of goods for the production, as well as loading and unloading of outgoing and incoming goods.
Your work as material handler consists of 2 parts:
1. Checking and preparation:
- Unloading incoming goods and checking delivery notes for quantities/packaging;
- Based on (shipping) orders, preparing transports and processing transport papers in the ERP system;
- Unloading incoming goods and checking delivery slips for numbers/packaging;
- Collecting, checking (bundling if necessary) and scanning goods that are taken from the racks to production or from production to the Warehouse.
- Scanning of material moves;
- Checking and separating packaging.
- Breaking down and clearing cardboard packaging.
- Packing and unpacking of goods at racks, production line and warehouse;
- Stocking the production departments with Kanban orders;
- Removal of finished product, empty packaging and residual material/scrap;
- Loading and unloading of trucks.
What do we offer for this position?
- A starting salary incl. shift allowance of €3142,- gross per month based on 40 hours per week in 3 shifts
- 8,33% holiday allowance
- 25 vacation days per year
- A full-time position for long term
- Good working conditions;
- Working for a company with a good image and reputation in the region;
- Travel allowance + the CLA bound SAO allowance.
Profiel en vaardigheden
- You are in possession of a valid forklift and/or reach truck certificate and you have experience with this as well
- You are available on Saturday (06:00h to 18:00h, Sunday (06:00h to 18:00h) and preferably one day during the week (8 hours shift).
- Work experience with logistics processes in an automotive environment is a plus;
- You have general PC skills;
- You have a proactive attitude;
- You are precise;
- You can work well in a team;