Vacature Logistic Supervisor in heijen
Dagdienst, Vroege dienst, 2-ploegen - voor één van onze relaties
Do you have leadership experience in logistics or are you already working as a supervisor and looking for a new challenge? Then read on quickly, because we have a challenging job where you will be contracted directly to the client.
Our client in Heijen is a logistics service provider and provides customized distribution to well-known brands such as Sony Playstation, Microsoft or Rituals. In addition to classic logistics services such as warehousing, picking or transport management, this company also develops and manages complex e-commerce and IT platforms. This international organization is growing rapidly and is therefore looking for a logistics supervisor who wants to grow with the company. The working language is mostly English at this company.
As a logistics supervisor, you will have responsibility for multiple departments. You ensure that these departments work well together so that the orders leave the warehouse according to customer agreements and on time. Directly and indirectly you manage about 40 to 80 employees, including the assistant supervisor, logistics administrative staff and logistics employees. You can also be contacted for questions and information.
As logistics supervisor, your duties include:
- Coordinating, directing and adjusting logistics processes.
- Maintain and process KPIs and targets
- Analyze, update and justify progress reports
- Managing employees
- Salary between € 2,800 and € 3,500 gross per month
- Directly on contract with the company
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Non-contributory pension
- ANW insurance & WIA gap insurance are paid in full by the company
- 40% discount on a fitness subscription
- Work phone and laptop
Profiel en vaardigheden
- You have management experience in logistics
- You have experience with ERP and Excel
- You are available in (shifted) day shift or 2-shifts
- You have good knowledge of the English language