Vacature Logistic Support in heerlen
Dagdienst - bij Pregis Flo-Pak BV
For our client, we are looking for a Logistic Support Employee. The position is a generalist position in which you provide support within the logistics department in line with applicable guidelines and procedures. You are responsible for organizing, planning and executing operational activities as described below.
Transport & (external) warehouse management:
- Daily interface between organisation and contracted transport companies with regards to pricing and service levels.
- Ensure invoiced prices are in line with contracts/agreements.
- Actively monitors customs clearances for the European ports of entry and ensures correct administrative processes and documentation needs are met (in-/externally).
- Requests quote for and arrange ad hoc/emergency transport.
Support & communication:
- Preparing and providing (requested) information and/or operational support according to agreed processes.
- Act as a first point of contact for colleagues and relevant suppliers.
- Communicate and team up to agreed ways of working within the team by supporting improvements, sharing knowledges and aligning priorities and problems.
- Acts in a professional manner towards external suppliers.
- Interface between organisation and internal and external warehouse staff. Supports in keeping inventories accurate in all locations.
- Ensure that organisation works in line with international trade compliance regulations and applicable laws.
- Supports, educates and gives guidance to organisation on import/export activities and trade compliance.
- Ensure trade compliance documentation is available and up to date.
Administration and systems:
- Carry out all administrative operations for the purposes of applying and implementing custom processes (unambiguous, correct and timely output).
- Provide insights at request or at own initiative regarding quantitative and qualitative developments, by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses, based on reporting guidelines.
Profiel en vaardigheden
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with EDI's, STO's and Commercial invoices;
- Good analytical skills
MBO / HBO degree in Logistics
- Attention to details
- Business English skill level (and desirable German)
Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Are you interested in the job and do you fit the job profile? Click on the button and apply.