Vacature Machine Operator / Production Employee in roermond
bij Faurecia Emissions Control Technologies
We are looking for Machine Operators in the Automotive Industry for Faurecia Clean Mobility in Roermond! Are you the technical talent we are looking for? And would you like to work as an Operator in a company with a good image in the region?
For Faurecia Clean Mobility in Roermond, we are looking for Machine Operators. Faurecia Clean Mobility manufactures exhaust systems and catalysts for passenger cars and trucks. Customers include DAF, Scania and Ford. In the position of Machine Operator you will manufacture parts for exhaust systems according to instructions and/or assemble these parts into catalysts and exhaust systems. The main task is the operation of machines and the conversion of machines, but other tasks are also involved, such as: sawing, bending, punching, pressing, folding, etc. Depending on the unit you are working in, you will perform several of these tasks.
- Operate machines independently;
- Rebuild machines;
- Fix small breakdowns in the production process;
- Reading production instructions and working drawings;
- Checking materials and parts to be processed for correctness and availability;
- Moulding and removing parts from machines in connection with bending, pressing, assembling, testing and measuring;
- In accordance with instructions as stated, checking the end product for appearance and dimensions with the aid of measuring and monitoring instruments;
- Completing quality lists;
- You will also take part in the work consultation.
What can we offer you?
- A full-time position for a longer period;
- The possibility of acquisition by Faurecia at good performance;
- A starting salary of €2944,- gross per month (incl. shift allowance) from 21 years old based on 40 hours per week;
- 25 holidays per year;
- Good opportunities to grow in function within Faurecia;
- Working for a company with a good image in the region;
- Travel allowance + the CAO bound SAO allowance.
Profiel en vaardigheden
What are we looking for?
- Willingness to work in a 2 or 3-shift system;
- Experience as an assembly worker or production worker is an advantage;
- Experience in the metal branch or Automotive is an advantage;
- You work accurately and correctly;
- You are able to work independently;
- You can work well in a team and you have a motivated, positive attitude.
Are you interested in this position and are you our perfect match? Then click on the "apply" button and we will contact you as soon as possible! Who knows, by the end of the week you might be able to say you have a new job!