Vacature Operator | Quality | Automotive | 3 ploegen in roermond
Vroege dienst, Late dienst, Nachtdienst, 3-ploegen - bij Faurecia Emissions Control Technologies
We are looking for a Quality Employee for the Measuring Room in the Automotive for Faurecia Clean Mobility in Roermond! Do you want to start a new job within a company with growth opportunities and a good image in the region? Then read on quickly!
Faurecia Clean Mobility produces exhaust systems and catalysts for passenger cars and trucks. Customers include DAF, Scania and Ford. In the position of Quality Engineer, you perform activities to improve/guarantee the quality of the product. Through structured and accurate documentation of results, you communicate within Faurecia and possibly with customers or suppliers. You have the authority to reject or approve products/block deliveries and escalate immediately to the CR&W Engineer. Performing internal product and process audits, recording the findings and initiating corrective actions and data registration is also an important task. The quality issues and potential customer complaints are recorded and discussed with the CR&W Engineer.
What are you going to do?
- Read production instructions + working drawings;
- Check materials and components to be processed for correctness and availability;
- In accordance with instructions as stated check the final product for appearance and dimensions using measuring and inspection tools;
- Completing quality lists and filling in the requested information in the computer systems;
- You take part in the work consultation.
What can we offer you?
- A starting salary of €3038,- gross per month (incl. shift allowance) based on 40 hours per week in 3 shifts;
- A full week training on the job;
- A full time position for a longer period, in 3 shifts;
- Working for a company with a good image in the region;
- Good opportunities to grow in function within Faurecia;
- Travel allowance and CAO bound SAO allowance.
Profiel en vaardigheden
- Knowledge of the Dutch, German and/or English language;
- Experience with computers;
- Basic knowledge of geometry;
- Experience in the Metals Industry or Automotive is a plus;
- You work accurately and correctly;
- You are able to read drawings;
- You can work well in a team and have a motivated, positive attitude.
- Measurement techniques: General quality techniques;
Are you interested in this vacancy and are you our perfect match? Then click on the button ''apply directly'' and we will contact you as soon as possible.