Vacature Service Delivery Officer logistiek in venlo
voor één van onze relaties
Are you ready for a new challenge within logistics? As Service Delivery Officer you are responsible for the proper handling of outgoing orders for a number of regular customers. You ensure that these orders are delivered according to plan and that customers are satisfied with the service. System management is an important part of your job: You analyze the data in the systems extensively, taking into account the established KPIs, expectations and planning. It is also important that you coordinate incoming and outgoing orders. The company is growing rapidly, and that means that you as an employee can also grow rapidly. You will be given a lot of freedom within your position, as well as much-needed training, but you will mainly learn on the job.
- You continuously monitor whether all orders are proceeding correctly and you help supervise the delivery of products
- You check in the system and on the shop floor whether these are followed up properly
- At the same time you support colleagues, for example from Account Management
- If you see that incoming and outgoing orders do not match properly, you take action and know how to find the right colleagues to solve this
- Adjusting the weekly logistics planning
- You monitor the status of the outgoing orders
- You extensively analyze the data in the systems.
- Salary between €2,200 - €2,870 gross per month
- 40-hour workweek
- Contract directly with the company
- Laptop and phone
- Non-contributory pension
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- ANW Insurance and WIA gap insurance
- Collective health insurance.
Profiel en vaardigheden
- MBO working and thinking level with at least 1 year of work experience/HBO starter
- Knowledge and experience within logistics
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Experience in customer service
- You must be able to work under pressure, be assertive and take initiative
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and preferably Dutch.
Are you interested? Then click on the "apply" button and we will contact you as soon as possible.