Vacature Supply chain planner in weert
Dagdienst - voor één van onze relaties
Supply Chain | fulltime | Weert | International | English
We are looking for a supply chain planner for a client in Weert. In this fulltime function your mission is to ensure you give the best service related to product availability for customers. As a Supply Chain Planner it is your responsibility to provide the right service to the customer when it comes to the availability of the products. You ensure that there is a good overview and a correct mix of inventory is stocked and that targets are realized. You keep the latest information on supply order status and record this in the ERP system. You have an overview of the control of inbound shipping costs and minimize the risk on Excess or Obsolete inventory. You will achieve this through cross-functional alignment and communication to reflect the most accurate forecast to suppliers well in advance.
The work includes:
- Ensuring availability of products and information
- Ensuring a high quality supply planning process
- Building an excellent relations with suppliers
- Building excellent internal relationships with customer service, warehouse, product management, finance and sourcing
- Continuously tracking overdue customer backlog and ensure proper recovery
- Ensuring purcahse orders are placed and maintained in line with demand
- Taking an active role in process improvement projects
- Revising safety stocks to meet customer demand
- Create, send and maintain purchase orders for internal en external supply
- Communication with suppliers on priority settings and expedite when necessary
- Analysing supply feature outlook to prevent shortages and overstock.
- A fulltime job within an international company in Weert
- A market-conforming salary. Depending on knowledge and experience
- Good secondary employment conditions
- A informal and pleasant workingenvironment
- Opportunities to further develop yourself
Profiel en vaardigheden
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree preferably in Supply Chain Managent
- You have minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
- You speak and write fluent English. Other languages are preferred.
- You have knowledge of planning and sourcing processes and tools
- You can work individually as well as in a team and you are stress-resistant