Vacature Technical Buyer in roermond
Dagdienst - bij Euramax Coated Products BV
The Technical Buyer is responsible to purchase technical goods and services for Euramax Roermond and Euramax Corby at the best possible conditions as well as to propose cost reductions and production line optimizations all in alignment with the business units strategy. The Technical Buyer reports to the CPO and manages the Warehouse Operator.
Your core activities are:
- Specifies technical materials together with Maintenance & Engineering and purchases new installations/investment goods.
- Leads tenders for technical projects in cooperation with Maintenance & Engineering
- Acts as an intermediary between Euramax and suppliers and ensures that product specifications, delivery time, quality and price are met.
- Set up technical purchasing conditions and ensure that suppliers comply.
- Develops a technical supplier portfolio and maintains contacts.
- Collaborates with and supports Maintenance & Engineering to achieve the best possible conditions.
- In close corporation and agreement with the M&E department responsible for the correct minimum stocks of spare parts in the warehouse
- Prepare technical SLA's with suppliers.
- Signals and communicates price fluctuations in own field.
- Responsible for contracts with suppliers for the technical product portfolio and the administrative processing of the contracts.
- Reconciles bonuses and ensures that these bonuses are collected.
- Handles all technical purchase requests across the orginazation.
- Ensures the draw up, authorization and management of (maintenance) contracts with suppliers for optimal performance
- Independently starts technical projects and leads organization-wide projects e.g. purchasing facility services, lease forklifts and housing.
- Fulltime job (40h)
- A fitting salary, based on experience, education and knowhow
- A function with possibilities to grow
- Vacation days and fringe benifits in line with the Metalektro CAO
- A 13th month based on performance
- Travel allowance of €0.19 per km
Profiel en vaardigheden
The person we are searching for has the following skills, experience and education:
- Bachelor degree and up to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in English and German language.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Baan.
- Knowledge of technical components (eg. mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, etc.).
- Knowledge of market developments in the technical field.
- Knowledge of chemistry
- Technical knowledge of production processes within Euramax
- Knowledge of the purchasing process
- Knowledge of market and commodity movements.
- Negotiating skills
- Result orientation
- Analytical skills