Vacature Training Event Coördinator in maastricht
Dagdienst - bij DHL Finance Services BV (FSS)
We are looking for someone in the International Training and Development department (ITDS) located in the Maastricht Financial Shared Services Center. This department offers training and development services to the Business Units globally. As an international training event coordinator you are responsible for the complete organization of Global learning events
- To coordinate global development events e.g. Courses, workshops, presentations, by booking participants onto the events in SAP, sending out invitations, pre work, booking rooms and answering queries about the events.
- To produce allocations (ILV) and invoices for courses and delegate places, according Intercompany standards and the published timetable.
- To ensure smooth operation of all events by coordinating internal and external venues, equipment provision, travel and accommodation arrangements, production and transportation of training materials,
- To maintain data to enable the ITDS Manager to monitor the performance of the centre against the internal SLA’s.
- To contribute to the continuous improvement systems to track and monitor the ITDS service pricing mechanism. This includes the provision of prices per course, per delegate place, monitoring of allocations and invoices as applicable.
- To promote training and development activities by answering questions, providing information, giving advice and additional contact details where appropriate.
- To coordinate the external suppliers of training and development events by monitoring frame contracts, tracking invoices, maintaining records of preferred suppliers and reporting on quality / evaluation forms.
To maintain the motiv8 Online database for the target audience, e.g. change reporting lines and job titles as appropriate.
To support learners on the global e-learning platform Mylearningworld.net with enrollment to e-learning solutions and to provide advice on content of courses appropriate for the target audience.To perform standard reporting tasks in Mylearningworld.net in cooperation with the Global E-learning Coordinator based on requirements of the Business Partners.
To contribute to the continuous improvement process by participating in PIWs and FC Initiatives with the goal to optimise Business Partner satisfaction.
- Fulltime job
- Working in a international company
Profiel en vaardigheden
Skills / Qualifications Key capabilities:
- Strong administration skills and proven ability to work independently. (Self Management, Solution oriented) -Strong focus on the customer (Making Customers more successful)
- Ability to manage participants, trainers and external suppliers and conflicting demands with tact, diplomacy and fairness. (Empathy and Sensing, Networking and Partnership building, Cultural awareness)
- Strong communication skills both face to face and in writing especially email. (Business Communication) -Excellent planning and organising skills with high level of attention to detail (Self management)
- Personal drive and enthusiasm, to achieve highest professional standards (Commitment)
- High organizational DP DHL awareness
- Awareness of processes and quality requirements (Driving continuous improvement, Making Customers more successful)
Expected years of experience:
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role (event administration or secretarial) is essential.
- Excellent written and oral English language skills. Fluent spoken and written German is an advantage
- Experience of working in a multi-functional, multi-cultural and multi-national environment a distinct advantage
- IT literate with good MS office skills especially Excel and Word Experience with SAP a distinct advantage