Vacature Warehouse Support Specialist English in venlo
Dagdienst - voor één van onze relaties
As a Warehouse Support Specialist you will be working for their Business Unit High Tech. Services are characterized by strict product security standards, as well as special requirements for internal and customer communication. Located in the warehouse, you will have a very dynamic job with various difficulties to tackle each day. You will be responsible for providing up-to-date and accurate order management data to your company and customer. You have close contact with the warehouse supervisors, warehouse workers on the floor and with the customer. Every day you will face new challenges.
- Inventory movement of goods and checking stock accuracy in a computerized SAP system;
- Providing accurate order management and order releases;
- Identifying structural problems, initiating and implementing potential areas for improvement;
- After entering order data into the system, identifying discrepancies and making corrections;
- Preparing standard reports for customers and our own organization on current stock level situation, quality and rejection/loss levels etc.
- Contract directly with the company
- Salary between €2,200 - €2,800 gross per month
- Non-contributory pension
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Collective health insurance
- ANW Insurance and WIA Hiaat insurance
Profiel en vaardigheden
- Experience with SAP is required;
- Good knowledge of the English language, Dutch is a plus. The working language in the warehouse is English;
- You are available full-time, 40 hours per week and flexible in your working hours;
- Experience with Excel (MS Office) is a plus.
- You are good at analyzing and checking data.
- You have experience working within a logistics company
- MBO/College + or Bachelor Degree