Vacature Warehouse Support Specialist in heijen
Dagdienst - voor één van onze relaties
Warehouse Support Specialist | Heijen | Permanent Employment | €2.200 - €2.800 gross per month
The daily tasks of the Warehouse Support Specialist are mostly administrative. You monitor and analyze data regarding the incoming or outgoing orders. When there is an issue with incoming or outgoing orders you assist the operation with solving the problem. Besides solving problems you make sure that client agreements are met. You will mainly use the ERP System SAP. Besides supporting internal stakeholders you will be the main contact for external stakeholders like: drivers, carriers and clients. Your office is located in the warehouse to make sure that you have a strong connection with the operation. The Warehouse Support Specialist makes sure that all documentation is correct and that the freight is booked in the ERP system SAP.
The company is an international 3PL Supply Chain Solutions company. The site in Heijen is the headquater of the Concern in the Netherlands. Devided over 4 sites the company offers work for more or less 1000 employees! Due to the international roots of the company the primair language spoken is English. The company is most definitely known for its intercultural character.
- Contract offered by the company
- Salary between €2.200 - €2.800 gross per month
- Non-contributory pension
- Travel allowance
- ANW & WIA Hiaat Insurance fully paid for by the company
Profiel en vaardigheden
- You are great with analyzing and monitoring data
- You have experience working within a logistic company
- You are well spoken in English
Qualifications and experience
- MBO/College + or Bachelor Degree
- You have experience working with Excel and/or SAP
- Experience in logistics prefarbly in an administrative role
Are you interested or would you like to receive more detailed information about this vacancy, apply directly or contact me!You may also contact me by Whatsapp!