Vacature Warehouse support specialist in heijen
Dagdienst, Late dienst, 2-ploegen - voor één van onze relaties
Are you the warehouse support specialist we are looking for? For our client in Heijen, we are looking for a warehouse support specialist who feels completely at home in creating and analyzing planning for incoming containers and air freight. In your role as warehouse support specialist, you are the point of contact for colleagues and external stakeholders.
Our client in Heijen is a logistics service provider and provides customized distribution to well-known brands such as Sony Playstation, Microsoft or Rituals. Besides classic logistics services such as warehousing, picking or transport management, this company also develops and manages complex e-commerce and IT platforms. This international organization is growing rapidly and is therefore looking for a Warehouse support specialist who wants to grow with the company.
As a warehouse support specialist, your duties consist of:
- Planning incoming containers and air freight in consultation.
- Reporting planned and actual incoming volumes in the system and database. In addition, you communicate any discrepancies.
- Trouble shooting, anticipating and implementing potential points of improvement.
- Communication with carriers, vendors, customers regarding planning and related information
- Preparation of reports for customers and own organization
- A challenging full-time job in 2 shifts
- Direct contract with our client
- Salary between €2,115 and €2,930
- 8% vacation pay;
- 25 vacation days, possibility to build up to 28 vacation days
- Up to 40% discount on your fitness subscription
- Telephone and laptop
Profiel en vaardigheden
- You have mbo+ working and thinking level
- Analytical ability
- You are quality oriented and have problem solving skills
- A good command of the English language in word and writing
Have you become enthusiastic about this vacancy? Great! I would love to get in touch with you via 088-6660790 or respond via the apply botton.